Timber Raspberry Supports
Our Timber Raspberry Supports are equally at home inside or outside a fruit cage. The reassuringly sturdy 10cm diameter timber posts support the tensionable gripple system of wires which are perfect for supporting all cane fruit
Take the plunge and start growing cane fruit this year with our Timber Raspberry Supports - you'll certainly enjoy the results in the kitchen! Equally at home inside or outside a fruit cage, the reassuringly sturdy 10cm/4" diameter timber posts give a growing height of 1.85m/6' and support the tensionable gripple system of wires and clips, allowing you to place training wires at your discretion.
Suitable for use with all cane fruit, the kit consists of the frame, including a half-round top bar 2.5m/8'2" for extra strength, heavy duty anti-bird netting, gripple support wire with clips and full instructions.
Also available is a Double Row Kit - as the above single row kit but with six 75cm/29" wide x 5cm/2" diameter cross supports. This creates 2 parallel rows of growing fruit - essentially doubling your harvest. Twin training wires are positioned at the end of the cross supports to give three intermediate tying-in points.
- Available in Single Row Kit or Double Row Kit
- Double Row Kit can potentially double your harvest
- Frame made of sturdy 10cm/4" diameter timber posts
- Gives growing height of 1.85m/6"
- Half round top bar (2.5m/8'2") provides extra strength
- Durable and highly tensionable gripple wires and clips provide support
- Suitable for training all cane fruit
- Sustainably harvested timber is high pressure treated for long life
- Tried and tested in our own Kitchen Garden
- Designed Inhouse