Get a handle on exactly what's happening in your greenhouse with our Thermometer & Hygrometer - designed to give your seedlings and young plants the very best chance of being the biggest and best croppers on the allotment or in the kitchen garden this year. You'll never miss a watering either, or be late to open up the vents in summer as the multi-use Thermometer & Hygrometer - powered by one triple A battery (included) - also has an hourly and daily alarm function along with a calendar and 12/24 hr display option.
Measuring 11cm tall by 7cm wide, the unit will record and display the current temperature within a huge -5ºC (+23ºF) to 50ºC (+122ºF) range to a 1ºC accuracy, along with the relative humidity between 30% and 90% - essential for healthy germination and to help prevent conditions that diseases like botrytis just love. You can also check what's been going on in the greenhouse whilst you've been away or asleep as well thanks to the max/min function, available in both temperature and humidity modes. A complete pocket-sized greenhouse information centre!
- Displays current temperature and relative humidity
- Temperature display can be in ºC or F
- Maximum and minimum tempertures and humidity also displayed
- Unit shows current time
- Hourly and daily alarm feature
- Time can be displayed in 12 or 24 hour format
- Calendar function
- -5ºC to 50ºC temperature range, accurate to within 1ºC
- Hygrometer records relative humidity from 30 to 90%
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery (included)
- Storage space for spare battery
- Unit measures 110cm H x 7cm W x 2cm D
- Full instructions provided
- Can be wall mounted (fixings not included)
- Integral stand for freestanding placement
- Thermometer & Hygrometer essential for accurate monitoring of greenhouse conditions
- Use in conjunction with heater or fan to regulate temperature
- Information helps give seedlings and plants best conditions
- Use to warn of suitable conditions for disease outbreaks
I bought two of these to go with a previous purchase. Easy to use. But noticeable differences in readings between all three when side by side, particularly humidity. I know there will be some manufacturing tolerances but these differences seem greater than i would expect.