Sonata Planters are manufactured from recycled rubber and are planters engineered for all seasons. Eco-innovation through the use of recycled rubber tyres allows them to withstand extreme freezing conditions which can cause traditional pots to crack or disintegrate.
Designed with timeless silhouettes and unrivalled durability, our Sonata range is available in a choice of 3 sizes and two distinctive finishes.
Each planter is supplied with a self-watering base which also allows them to be used inside and outside the home.
- Sonata recycled rubber planter collection
- Extremely Durable - won't fade, stain, rot or crack
- Eco Friendly - diverting materials from landfills
- Weather resistant - mould and mildew resistant
- Pots have drainage hole with removable rubber bung
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 30cm x 30cm (top measurement) x 33cm high
- 26cm x 26cm (top measurement) x 50cm high
- 36cm x 36cm (top measurement) x 70cm high
- Available in Slate or Pewter finish
See Extra Value Set of 3 Sonata Planters (1 of each size) and Save over 15%