Sonata Planters are manufactured from recycled rubber and are planters engineered for all seasons. Eco-innovation through the use of recycled rubber tyres allows them to withstand extreme freezing conditions which can cause traditional pots to crack or disintegrate.
Designed with timeless silhouettes and unrivalled durability, our Sonata range is available in a choice of 3 sizes and two distinctive finishes.
Each planter is supplied with a self-watering base which also allows them to be used inside and outside the home.
- Sonata recycled rubber planter collection
- Extremely Durable - won't fade, stain, rot or crack
- Eco Friendly - diverting materials from landfills
- Weather resistant - mould and mildew resistant
- Pots have drainage hole with removable rubber bung
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 30cm x 30cm (top measurement) x 33cm high (Pewter Only Available)
- 26cm x 26cm (top measurement) x 50cm high
- 36cm x 36cm (top measurement) x 70cm high (Pewter Only Available)
- Available in Slate or Pewter finish
See Extra Value Set of 3 Sonata Pewter Planters (1 of each size) and Save over 15%
The three Sonata planters arrived promptly after I had ordered them. They were well packaged. They are well-made and strong, and look very stylish. I bought them for the garden in my new house, and will be planting them up with favourite plants that I want to take with me from my current garden.
Very pleased with these planters, they look great and feel robust. We liked them so much we immediately bought a second set