Sneeboer Leaf Rakes
Please Note: Sneeboer 20 tine leaf rake - GGT-887 is Out of Stock till 21st Sept
These Sneeboer Leaf Rakes make clearing up fallen leaves, petals and other garden debris a breeze - with a 20 tine, 37cm wide head model and a 15cm wide 7 tined version both available, there's no longer anywhere for leaves to hide in the garden.
These Sneeboer Leaf Rakes make clearing up fallen leaves, petals and other garden debris a breeze - and with a 20 tine, 37cm wide head model and a 15cm wide 7 tined version both available, there's no longer anywhere for leaves to hide in the garden!
Both leaf rakes carry a 5 year guarantee on the stainless steel head, the FSC ash wood 25mm diameter handle gives plenty of leaf raking power and the construction - the handle is laid on a stainless steel core and riveted into place with two brass fixings - is just what you expect from Dutch tool-making masters Sneeboer.
With the 7 tine leaf rake specially designed for navigating around tightly packed rose borders and the 20 tine more accustomed to lawns and open beds, you can rake up all the leaves from your garden with ease!
- Sneeboer Leaf Rakes available in two sizes
- 20 tine rake measures 37cm in diameter
- 7 tine rake is a mere 15cm wide
- Both rakes fitted with FSC sourced ash wood handles
- 20 tine rake overall measurement is 1.7m
- 7 tine model measures 1.65m L
- 25mm diameter handles
- 5 year quarantee on stainless steel rake heads
- Elegant, functional and stable
- Very tensile 2.5mm tines
- Rakes weigh 350 grams lighter than equivalent standard versions
- 7 tine rake designed for gathering fallen petals in rose borders
- Both rakes also aerate the soil and remove unwanted weeds
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Finally got a springbok - rake to last, time will tell, "Sneeboer Leaf Rake 20 Tine"
Fast efficient service, supplying a good honest product. Will not hesitate in using again.
I grow tired of raking leaves at the best of times but when I have to do multiple passes because a small number of leaves inevitably still manage to slip through the gaps between the tines, being a lazy so-and-so, that bugs me. As the title says this leaf rake has 20 tines which may not in itself sound dramatic but having just a few more tines than the average leaf rake makes a big difference when it comes to the task at hand. Though expensive this is a quality piece of kit, definitely not your average rake and worth the extra.