These Sneeboer Leaf Rakes make clearing up fallen leaves, petals and other garden debris a breeze - and with a 20 tine, 37cm wide head model and a 15cm wide 7 tined version both available, there's no longer anywhere for leaves to hide in the garden!
Both leaf rakes carry a 5 year guarantee on the stainless steel head, the FSC ash wood 25mm diameter handle gives plenty of leaf raking power and the construction - the handle is laid on a stainless steel core and riveted into place with two brass fixings - is just what you expect from Dutch tool-making masters Sneeboer.
With the 7 tine leaf rake specially designed for navigating around tightly packed rose borders and the 20 tine more accustomed to lawns and open beds, you can rake up all the leaves from your garden with ease!
- Sneeboer Leaf Rakes available in two sizes
- 20 tine rake measures 37cm in diameter
- 7 tine rake is a mere 15cm wide
- Both rakes fitted with FSC sourced ash wood handles
- 20 tine rake overall measurement is 1.7m
- 7 tine model measures 1.65m L
- 25mm diameter handles
- 5 year quarantee on stainless steel rake heads
- Elegant, functional and stable
- Very tensile 2.5mm tines
- Rakes weigh 350 grams lighter than equivalent standard versions
- 7 tine rake designed for gathering fallen petals in rose borders
- Both rakes also aerate the soil and remove unwanted weeds
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Bought this as a replacement for my previous 7 time rake gone missing. The 20 tine is two wide in some beds for accurate raking Only issue for me is the wooden shaft diameter has been reduced in this latest version and not as good quality/robustness as previously - when supplied the shaft was already warped
At last a sturdy, well designed leaf rake that will tackle the lawn moss as well.
This is a very well made rake which should lasts for years to come. Excellent at picking up leaves but even more so for scarifying the lawn. My only negative would be while raking leaves, it sometimes gets caught up in the moss in the lawn. Highly recommend though.