The Showa 306 Waterproof Latex Gloves are breathable, water repellent and fully coated latex grip gloves which reduce perspiration when it's hot yet are warm and dry in wet conditions
- Reduced perspiration when it's hot yet warmth and dryness in wet conditions
- Latex coating offers high levels of grip and abrasion resistance
- Soft comfort and premium fit thanks to Showa Best hand shape technology
- Excellent flexibility thanks to the engineered coating technology
- Manufactured using an ergonomically designed hand mould to reduce hand fatigue
- Seamless for optimum comfort
- Perfect Garden Gloves for all Seasons
- Unisex Glove
- Extra Large size available only
What The Press Say
Product Reviews - Gardening Gloves
Waterproof Latex Gloves - These Showa 306 fully coated latex grip gloves are breathable and water repellent. They are manufactured using an ergonomically designed hand mould to reduce hand fatique. Available in three sizes - medium, large and extra large. KG Verdict - With all-round water resistance and a good grip, these gloves were easy to slip on and comfortable to wear. A good choice for a range of light duty gardening tasks.
New Product - Find out what Which? thinks first...
Our Verdict: I wore these gloves while carrying out a number of typical winter tasks in the garden, after heavy rain the day before. I picked up split compost, moved piles of fallen leaves, cleaned up borders, cut back branches and pulled a clematis out of a tree top. The gloves were well cushioned and gave a good grip, especially for jobs such as pulling down clematis. This can feel like rope as you pull it out one tangled strand at a time, but the gloves kept my hands well protected. My hands also remained warm and dry. I would normally expect gardening gloves to let some moisture through, especially from soggy leaves and soil, but the elasticated cuffs didn't let in any drips. I found the only slight disappointment was that they were not entirely breathable, and by the end of the day my hands were clammy. However, this was not enough to put me off using these gloves again for winter. - Adele Dyer, Senior Researcher