The Self Watering Grow Pot Tower has a generous 11 Litre planting capacity pot for a healthy plant development and has an easy fill self watering system that features a 4 litre reservoir.
- 1.5m high aluminium 4 ring support frame slots securely into the anthracite pot
- Pot measures 32cm H with 22cm dia. at the bottom 29cm dia. at the top
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (BPA-free)
- Easily assembles in minutes
- Both the pot & frame feature ‘anchor’ support for an optional central bamboo cane (cane not supplied)
- Perfect for tomatoes, peppers, sweet peas and more
- Available as a single or in packs of 3
The plant pots for tomatoes have turned out to be very useful. Now I can go away for 2 or 3 days without worrying about having to ask someone to water them, as the pots store enough for that long.
My self-watering grow pots are good quality and very suitable for growing tomato plants.
I agree with everything that Anonymous has written in the previous review. I found the assembly instructions a little daunting at first as they are extremely detailed but that has the advantage that you just cannot go wrong. I have one tomato plant and two sweet peas in my pots and all are loving the growing conditions. I find the best aspect of this design is not having to worry about watering as a quick glance at the red knob on the end of the water dipstick tells me when to top up.
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenJune 2019
Self Watering Planters- Product Reviews
Easy to assemble but you will need to ensure the frame uprights are fully pushed into their slots. A cane can be inserted through the middle to provide further stability. We liked the watering system as you can see straight away from the float whether watering is required. A good pot for growing cucumbers, tomatoes and climbing beans.