The Self Watering Grow Pot Tower has a generous 11 Litre planting capacity pot for a healthy plant development and has an easy fill self watering system that features a 4 litre reservoir.
- 1.5m high aluminium 4 ring support frame slots securely into the anthracite pot
- Pot measures 32cm H with 22cm dia. at the bottom 29cm dia. at the top
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (BPA-free)
- Easily assembles in minutes
- Both the pot & frame feature ‘anchor’ support for an optional central bamboo cane (cane not supplied)
- Perfect for tomatoes, peppers, sweet peas and more
- Available as a single or in packs of 3
- Designed for use principally indoors or in a greenhouse
This is the first item [well three items as I bought the triple pack] from Harrods over the years which I have been disappointed with.. I found that the holes in the support rings for the aluminium rods to fit into were not deep enough to permit the rods to sit firmly even with use of the mallet and often popped out when inserting other rods.. Overall the structure is very flimsy and I'd have been better to use my old bamboo canes instead of the sectional aluminium rods and support rings. Watering system is good though and I probably will end up ditching the aluminium and the rings and just using a bamboo wigwam. Pity..
Thank you for your order and review. We are disappointed to learn that the item you ordered did not meet your expectations.
As we are always trying to improve both the products we supply and the service we provide to our customers. We have forwarded your findings to our Product Development Team, who have the remit to evaluate any products which may be considered to be underperforming.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you once again for your order.
The plant pots for tomatoes have turned out to be very useful. Now I can go away for 2 or 3 days without worrying about having to ask someone to water them, as the pots store enough for that long.
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenJune 2019
Self Watering Planters- Product Reviews
Easy to assemble but you will need to ensure the frame uprights are fully pushed into their slots. A cane can be inserted through the middle to provide further stability. We liked the watering system as you can see straight away from the float whether watering is required. A good pot for growing cucumbers, tomatoes and climbing beans.