Resolva Natural Power Bug and Mildew Control
1 litre Ready to Use Spray
Resolva Natural Power Bug and Mildew control works by physical action to give safe and effective control of a wide range of plant pests and mildew
Resolva Natural Power Bug and Mildew control works by physical action to give safe and effective control of a wide range of plant pests and mildew.
Safe for use all around the garden, on all ornamental and edible plants, use indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse. Edible crops can safely be picked and eaten on the same day you spray them.
Natural Power Bug and Mildew Spray has added plant nutrients, to help green up leaves after pest attack plus leaf shine to clean off sticky honeydew created by pests.
- Controls:Whitefly, greenfly, blackfly, spider mites, mealybugs, mealy cabbage, aphid, scale insects, psyllids and powdery mildew.
- A unique plant safe blend with essential plant nutrients
- Edible crops can safely be picked and eaten on the same day you spray them
- Will appeal to the environmentally conscious gardener
- Use at the first signs of infestation
- Rainfall shortly after application may reduce effectiveness and re-treatment may be necessary
- Repeat weekly for best results and to keep pests under control
- Some hard to control pests such as mealybug will require several treatments for effective control
- You can start to tackle very heavy infestations by spraying several times, 2-3 days apart
- Do not spray in hot, dry conditions, as this may scorch plants
- Before treating very valuable, exotic or unusual plants it is always best to undertake a test for damage on one plant or part of the plant and observe over a 10 day period
- Always read the label fully before use
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenApril 2017
Something Bugging You?
Resolva Natural Power Bug and Mildew Control is a fast acting physical action spray which prevents insects, pests, mites and mildew from infesting plants. It is safe to use on a huge range of ornamentals and edibles and crops can be eaten the same day they are sprayed. For gardeners who are put off using chemicals but want something more effective than trying to squash pests by hand.