These Steel Replacement Bars are for use with our Steel Fruit Cages, perfect to keep your cage in prime condition should a bar get damaged and require replacing.
The bars are manufactured to the same exacting standards as our steel cages using strong box section steel, galvanised inside and out and high temperature powder coated matt black, for a long lasting, weatherproof finish. The spare bars are available in a range of sizes to replace the standard size bars in most cages.
Please note the 2.3m bar is used for the uprights on cages with 30cm of the bar being inserted into the ground to give the overall 2m cage height.
- Steel Replacement Bars for our Steel Fruit Cages (GDN-100)
- Strong steel box section
- Galvanised inside and out
- High temperature powder coated matt black
- Available in 6 sizes - 1.5m, 2m, 2.3m, 2.5m, 3m & 3.5m
- Spare connectors are also available - see drop down menu
- T-Joint is used in conjunction with an additional upright to reposition the fruit cage door