The Qube Water Features are free standing contemporary fountains that would make stunning additions to any outdoor space.
These low, wide water features include a built in pump, which provide gentle bubbles of water that rise along the centre line of the water fountain. Manufactured using high quality stainless steel, the feature is self contained with all the pipework within the unit.
Made from 2.5mm thick steel, with a front face that’s made from 4mm thick steel. All our fountains are then hot dipped galvanised and then hand finished to create a Lead look, which will over time oxidise down to a lighter, older looking finish.
These striking water fountains are hand finished and do not have a smooth, slick paint finish. The low and highlights are the unique features of the finish.
Statement pieces that work well as a stand alone decorative features and also look striking when used in flower beds surrounded by planting.
- Qube Square Water Feature measures 80cm wide, 80cm deep and 40cm high // Weight 62kg (Out of Stock)
- Qube Slim Water Feature measures 150cm wide 70cm deep and 40cm high // Weight 85kg
Technical Spec for Square
- Pump: Oase Aquarius Universal 2000
- Max Flow Rate: 2000 Litres per hour
- 45W - 240 V
- Pump Power - 10m Cable from pump with no plug top
Technical Spec for Slim
- Pump: Oase Aquarius Universal 6000
- Max Flow Rate: 6000 Litres per hour
- 45W - 240V
- Pump Power - 10m cable from pump with no plug top
Be the first to write a review for this product.