Polytunnel 8ft wide
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
A Polytunnel is a cost effective alternative or addition to a greenhouse and one of the most popular sizes in our range of polytunnels is the 8ft (2.44m) wide model with 3ft 3in (0.99m) high straight sides and an overall height of 6ft 8in (2.03m) providing good growing space and air circulation.
A Polytunnel is a cost effective alternative or addition to a greenhouse and a warm covered plot will certainly extend your growing season enormously and increase the number of different varieties of vegetables you can grow.
One of the most popular sizes in our range of polytunnels is the 8ft (2.44m) wide model, with 3ft 3in (0.99m) high straight sides and an overall height of 6ft 8in (2.03m) it provides good growing space and air circulation. The 8ft Wide Polytunnel is available in 3 lengths - 10ft, 15ft & 20ft.
There are two designs available; Trench or Rail versions. With the Trench version you will need to dig a trench around the perimeter of the Polytunnel to secure the structure into place. You can eliminate the requirement of this trench by ordering the alternative option of the Polytunnel with Rails.
Both versions are covered with a film that has been specifically designed for the UK where low light levels are common. This film allows 90% light transmission allowing through more of the light spectrum used by plants. It also scatters light entering the polytunnel. This UV stabilised film is 200 microns (800 Gauge) and is supplied with a five year guarantee.
Timber Hinged Doors are supplied for each end of the polytunnel, Anti Hot Spot Tape and of course the Framework to support the 200 micron Smart Clear Polythene cover.
- Available in two options - Trench or Rail
- Covered in UV stabilised 200 microns film (800 Gauge)
- Width 8ft (2.44m) Hoop Spacing 5ft (1.53m)
- 3 lengths - 10ft (3.05m), 15ft (4.57m) & 20m (6.10m)
- Overall Height 6ft 8in (2.03m)
- Straight Side 3ft 3in (0.99m)
- Head Room (15cm from side) 4ft 5in (1.34m)
- Hoop Diameter 1in (25.4mm)
- Steel Specification Z35 Galv High Tensile
- Door Opening Width 2ft 3in (0.69m)
- Door Opening Height 6ft (1.83m)
- Distance over Hoop 18ft (5.48m)
- Door Frame 3in x 2in (75mm x 47mm)
- Inner Door 2in x 2in (50mm x 50mm)
- Cover guaranteed 5 years
- Timber Base Rails, Timber Hinged Doors and Door Frames are all pressure treated for a long life
- Allow 3-5 days for delivery
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE - please call customer services on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) to arrange a quote.
Delivery Charge is for UK mainland only there may be is an additional surcharge for deliveries to some parts of Scotland, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland- please call 0333 400 6400 for a quote.