Paul Potato Tower is the world’s first professional potato tower and lets you grow your own healthy potatoes in even the smallest of spaces. Whether you live in the city or in the country, a small balcony or terrace is enough to plant your own potatoes.
You can even use the top level as a mini raised bed. Salad, herbs, radishes and many other vegetables will grow perfectly in the Potato Tower or you just grow more potatoes.
- Paul Potato Tower
- For simple cultivation of potatoes and other vegetables
- Made from durable, weatherproof material
- Space-saving, can be stacked on and in one another
- Special design for high yield
- Protects against pests
- Pack include 4 levels and 1 tray
- Measures 44cm x 44cm x 65cm
- 3 seedling potatoes per layer - 12 total
- Requires 56L of soil
- Easy to set up - just fill the individual floors with soil and put one seed potato in each corner, then stack the filled levels on each other
Be the first to write a review for this product.