Palma Electric Greenhouse Heaters
The powerful and efficient Palma Electric Greenhouse Heaters from Bio Green are available in 2 versions - the standard model which is supplied with an inbuilt thermostat and the digital model supplied with additional digital thermostat for increased accuracy More information
These floor standing stainless steel electric heaters are robust, compact and powerful with an output of 2kW and an air circulation rate of 400m3 per hr - stats usually associated with much larger heaters.
These heaters meet the stringent IPX4 safety standard meaning they are entirely suitable for operation in damp environments such as greenhouses.
Standard version is fitted with a capillary thermostat with a graduated dial control - accurate to +/- 5oC.
Digital version is supplied with an additional Electronic Digital thermostat for accurate control to +/- 2oC and instant switching upon reaching temperature increases the energy efficiency.
- Available as a Standard & Digital Model
- Digital Thermometer also available separately
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 2kW Output - air circulation rate of 400m3 per hr
- Energy Efficient Electric Heater
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Compact Design
- Practical carry handle
- Splash proof - meets IPX4 safety standard
- Ideal for smaller greenhouses
- Temperature range on heater without thermostat is 0oC - 85oC
- 3 functions - Off, Air Circulation, Heat
- Thermostat can be set to temperatures in the range -50oC to +99oC
- Measures - 28cm L x 20cm W x 32cm H
What The Press Say
Tried and Tested - We all want to keep our greenhouses cosy over the winter months - we take a look at some of the key products to do just this
Digital Thermostat (Harrod Horticultural) If you are looking for a way of keeping temperatures accurate and level, this digital thermostat is the perfect piece of kit. It is very simple to set up and operate and has a clear, digital reading on screen, so you can easily see if temperatures are dipping too far. It will suit any gardener as it is not complicated and is a neat, compact unit.