Organic Stella Cherry Trees
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
Organic Stella Cherry Trees are self fertile and will flourish in a sunny location. You can expect to pick the delicious, dark red cherries in late July...More information
Pre-Order Fruit Trees for Delivery from November
despatched in bare-root form between November and March.
The deep red fruit produced by Organic Stella Cherry Trees is so popular it's stocked in the fruit sections of many of the major supermarkets in the UK - but we're pretty sure the taste of this juicy dessert cherry doesn't compare with your own home grown Stella fruits!
Organic Stella cherry trees are self fertile and will flourish in a sunny location and as these bare-rooted, maiden trees are grown on the semi dwarfing Gisela 5 rootstock, they'll produce more than manageable bush trees and are ready-made for fan training along a south facing wall or fence. You can expect to pick the delicious, dark red cherries in late July and don't forget to prune the trees shortly afterwards to avoid the unwanted spread of the silverleaf disease. Netting your organic Stella cherries will protect the fruits from birds, meaning more of these garden gastronomic treats for you and your kitchen!
Organic Stella Cherry Trees are despatched in bare-root form between November and March.
- Organic Stella Cherry Trees supplied in semi dwarfing form on Gisela 5 rootstocks
- Trees grown on Gisela 5 rootstock reach 2.5-3.5m (8' - 12')
- Raised on Soil Association certified and DEFRA inspected specialist nursery
- Heavy and reliable cropper
- Fruit in 2-3 years
- Net to protect crop from birds
- Suitable for growing as a bush tree or training as a fan as well
- Pollination group D but self fertile
- Popular dessert variety - pick from late July
- Prune in summer after harvesting fruit to avoid silverleaf
- Fruit is large in size and coloured dark red
- Produces sweet and juicy cherries
- Supplied with siting, planting and training leaflet
- Comes in maiden form for easy training and pruning
Delivery - delivery of your fruit trees is £4.95 to most parts of the UK. Unfortunately fruit trees are unable to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Eire. Customers in the Scottish highlands and islands should e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quotation.
Planting and Delivery Information
Planting - do not attempt to plant your fruit trees when the ground is frozen or waterlogged. The trees can be stored in their packaging in an outbuilding or garage for 2-3 days, or can be heeled into the soil where the ground is not as frozen. Alternatively, plant up in large pots or containers and ensure the roots have good contact with the soil.
Delivery - delivery of your fruit trees is £4.95 to most parts of the UK. Unfortunately fruit trees are unable to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Eire. Customers in the Scottish highlands and islands should e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone on 0845 218 5301 for a quotation.
Cultural and Growing Advice