Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate
Build a stockpile of essential pest control liquid with this 1 litre bottle of Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate - a thoroughly efficient formulation which most certainly won't be welcomed by the usual greenhouse suspects
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Build a stockpile of essential pest control liquid with this 1 litre bottle of Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate - a thoroughly efficient formulation which most certainly won't be welcomed by the usual greenhouse suspects of aphids, red spider mites, whiteflies and mealybugs; especially as the concentrate can be diluted to make 50 litres of spray.
Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate won't leave any harmful residue on the plants; it's safe to use with care around children and pets and is good for the environment too - not least because the potential 50 litres of spray is contained in one bottle, not the dozens of ready-to-use bottles you need equal this amount and which are disposed of in landfill sites. Also available is a 1ltr empty spray bottle for diluting the Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate into and easy application.
- Organic Savona Fatty Acid Concentrate supplied in a 1 litre bottle
- Can make up to 50 litres of spray
- Effective against most greenhouse pests including aphids, red spider mites, whiteflies and mealybugs
- Safe to use around pets and wildlife
- Leaves no residue on plants - ideal for edible varieties
- Empty 1 litre spray bottle available separately for easy application
- Kills on contact with pest
- Far less packaging than smaller ready to use spray bottles so good for environment
- Maximum rate of dilution for Savona is 20 ml of concentrate per litre of water
- 1 litre of Savona concentrate is enough to make up 50 x 1 litre spray bottles
Excellent product, SPIDERMITE gone plants are now thriving in greenhouses. No damage to plants or buds as this is organic. even had a flush of blooms since spraying.
Although no mention in the instructions I have found it effective against caterpillars that were eating through my tomatoes. Very effective against white fly and greenfly as well. Delighted