Organic Red Devil Apple Trees produce bright red dessert apples that gain their colour very early, these medium to large apples have a lovely fruity, strawberry flavour.
Red Devil Apple Trees show good disease resistance and are suitable for most areas of the UK. The flat round apples reach a good size and when sliced through the flesh is often reddened to varying degrees.
Supplied on Moderate Vigour (MM106) or Semi Dwarfing (M26) Rootstock, the apples are ready to be harvested from September and will keep in the correct conditions until December.
Organic Red Devil Apple Trees are despatched in bare-root form between November and March
- Organic Red Devil Dessert Apple Trees supplied in moderately vigorous and semi-dwarfing forms
- Vigorous rootstock grown trees approx. 1.5m when supplied and will reach up to 5.5m in bush form
- Semi-dwarfing get to 3.5m
- Fruits in 2-3 years
- Raised on Soil Association certified and DEFRA inspected specialist nursery - Soil Association Organic Certificate
- Grow as a bush tree or train as an espalier or cordon
- Pollination group C
- Fruity, strawberry flavour
- Pick from September
- Will keep until December under correct conditions
- Good disease resistance
- Suitable for most areas of the UK
- Prune in winter when dormant
- Bright red skin
- Supplied with siting, planting and training leaflet
- Comes in maiden form for easy training and pruning
- Summer thinning boosts final yield
- See our Guide to Successful Fruit Trees for more growing advice
Delivery - delivery of your fruit trees is £9.95 to most parts of the UK. Unfortunately fruit trees are unable to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Eire. Customers in the Scottish highlands and islands should e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quotation.
This product is exempt from any promotions
Planting and Delivery Information
See our Guide to Successful Fruit Trees for more growing advice
Planting - do not attempt to plant your fruit trees when the ground is frozen or waterlogged. The trees can be stored in their packaging in an outbuilding or garage for 2-3 days, or can be heeled into the soil where the ground is not as frozen. Alternatively, plant up in large pots or containers and ensure the roots have good contact with the soil.
Delivery - delivery of your fruit trees is £14.95 to most parts of the UK. Unfortunately fruit trees are unable to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Eire. Customers in the Scottish highlands and islands should e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone on 0333 400 6400 for a quotation.