Old Ironstone Jar Planter is manufactured in the same established manner as the other pot planters in the Ironstone range, but with an added antique twist.
Before firing, these large pots are sand blasted by hand to achieve a pitted, antique, authentic and truly unique patina that is never replicated.
Ironstone pots are delivered on pallets to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be lifted from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks and placed in the first convenient, safe location.
Please Note - there is an additional surcharge for deliveries for Scotland, Wales and Cornwall - Please Call 0333 400 1444 for a carriage quote.
- Old Ironstone Jar Planter
- Hand-made using natural materials
- UV and Frost Resistant
- Beautiful, antique weather-beaten finish
- Slight variations in colour, texture and size may occur
- Drainage holes make for perfect planting
- All pots individually hand-crafted so all measurements are approximate
- External measurements at top of pot approx. 48cm x 48cm x 88cm High
- Weight 54kg
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery