Oak Border Edging
The Oak Edging is a delightful addition to compliment our fine range of oak raised beds, with our latest superbly engineered, traditional designs that use kiln seasoned high-grade European oak sourced from sustainably managed forests
Made by us in the UK
The Oak Border Edging is a delightful addition to compliment our fine range of oak raised beds, with our latest superbly engineered, traditional designs that use kiln seasoned high-grade European oak sourced from sustainable forests. The hardwood has a tannic acid element to make it extremely hard wearing and resistant to fungi and insects – the natural choice for long lasting beauty.
- The 20 YEAR GUARANTEED oak wood has exquisite knotted and grain patterns. Much like a fine wine it improves with age, gracefully turning to a wonderful silvery hue for extra character.
- The enduring qualities of oak makes it genuine value for money.
- Precision planed and cut timber. Planks are 2.8cm/1” thick x 19.5cm/7.5” high with rain shedding chamfered top edges.
- Section posts are 5.5cm/2” x 5.5cm/2” with rain shedding weather cap detail.
Oak Border Edging
- Standard planks can be linked together as required and secured with stainless steel brackets and posts that feature heavy-duty 1.2cm/0.5” diameter x 53cm/21” long stainless steel ground pegs.
- Designed to be used at a single plank height.
- Standard 19.5cm/7.5” high planks, either 4ft or 8ft lengths, with chamfered rain shedding top edges. We can produce any made to measure length up to 8ft.
- Planks can be added at 90° or 180° to the edging using the 28cm/11” high posts that come complete with galvanised stainless steel brackets, stainless steel fixings, stainless steel ground pegs and mounts.
PLANK & POST OPTIONS BELOW:-
4ft PLANK OAK-003 £70.00
8ft PLANK OAK-004 £140.00
CORNER POST (inc. 90° bracket) OAK-005 £41.00
MID POST (inc. 180° bracket) OAK-007 £45.00
END POST (inc. end bracket) OAK-006 £34.00
To order your Oak Edging simply choose the plank length 4ft or 8ft (please contact us if you require made to measure sizes available up to 8ft) and decide how many you require. Then determine how many posts you require - these are available as Corner Posts for joining two planks at right angles, Mid Posts for joining two planks at 180 degrees and End Posts for a neat finish at the end of the run of edging - see diagram below:-
Post are supplied complete with galvanised stainless steel brackets, stainless steel fixings, stainless steel ground pegs & mounts.