Bringing all the benefits of a greenhouse at a fraction of the effort and cost, our Lean-to-Greenhouse is a clever and highly practical addition to any garden, vegetable plot or allotment.
A combination of strength - in the shape of the 25mm square x 1.5mm thick, heavy-duty galvanised steel framework with durable black powder coating - and quality (with zip-on and zip-off heavy-duty UV stabilised PVC covers) means the greenhouse is ideal for propagating and hardening off young ornamental and vegetable plants, offers essential protection from frost, weather conditions and pests and is far safer than a glass structure when children and pets share the garden.
The lean-to fits snugly to the side of any house, 1.8m + high wall or fence and is available in various lengths - from 0.99m to 7.69m - to suit almost any garden set-up. All units measure 1.8m in height, are supplied complete with ground frame and end cover anchors, fixings, pressure treated mounting batten and full instructions and will comfortably house any of our greenhouse units up to 56cm in depth (not included).
- Lean-to-Greenhouse available in 8 lengths from 0.99m to 7.69m
- All units measure 1.8m in height
- Fit to any wall or fence in excess of 1.8m in height
- Depth of Lean-to-Greenhouse is 0.69m
- Our greenhouse staging units (not included) up to 56cm in depth can be accommodated in the lean-to
- Designed in-house
- Framework manufactured from 25mm square x 1.5mm thick heavy duty galvanised steel and powder coated
- Steel frame carries a 10 year guarantee
- PVC Cover comes with a one year guarantee
- New and improved zip-on and zip-off heavy-duty UV stabilised PVC covers keep our frost and pests
- Ideal for propagating and hardening off
- Covers can be rolled up and tied for ventilation and easy access
- Removable middle bar for unrestricted walk-in access
- A real boost for ornamental and vegetable gardens alike
- Supplied complete with ground frame and end cover anchors, fixings, pressure treated mounting batten
- Full instructions included
- PVC covers are a much safer garden option than glass for children and pets
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
Well made, sturdy and well priced. Professor John Wattis.
Well packaged Solid Poor instruction leaflet
Very pleased with the design and quality of our Lean-to-Greenhouse. Plenty of choices of length and the height and width is just right for our tomatoes and cucumbers. I've marked 'ease of use' down, as the 6'5" length cover is all in one piece and is too wide to roll tightly enough for the fastening straps to reach round. Fortunately my wife is usually around to help! I think it would be a big improvement to have a split cover as shown in the catalogue picture, but this picture must be a 6'5" model plus a 3'3" module attached, although this is not obvious. However the value for money is excellent and I would be happy to recommend the product.
What The Press Say
Compact And Cosy - Mike Woolnough explores compact greenouses
The superb, heavy-duty zip-on and zip-off PVC cover, combined with the strong steel frame mean that this greenhouse should give you years of gardening pleasure. Available in various sizes, and with accessories such as staging to fit, the versatile design will fit comfortably against any available clear stretch of wall.
Grow Fruit and VegFebruary 2010
Pick of the Crop
Lean-to Greenhouse one of six listed