This National Trust high-carbon steel dibber echoes the style and quality of the garden tools of yester-year and celebrates traditional manufacturing techniques.
The attention to design detail results in a planting tool with strength and durability and developed to make gardening easier for every gardener.
The pointed tip of this dibber swiftly and easily creates holes for transplanting plants, seedlings and bulbs. Much easier than digging individual holes.
- The FSC® ash shaft and grip give enduring comfort and the embossed plaque adds a touch of classic style.
- The strong high-carbon steel tool head has a textured powder coating in a distinctive antique bronze colour to protect from corrosion.
- The head features a depth gauge to make it simple to plant at the correct depth
- Overall length 27cm, maximum width of head 12cm.
- Weight 150g
- Carries a ten year guarantee
By purchasing this National Trust Dibber, you are helping the National Trust look after special places for ever, for everyone.