Max-Min Mercury Free Thermometer
This Max-Min Mercury Free Thermometer records the maximum and minimum temperature achieved during a period in both clear and easy to read 0C and 0F, allowing you to accurately monitor greenhouse conditions and both ends of the temperature scale...More information
Buy 2 Max-Min Thermometers & Save £2!
This Max-Min Mercury Free Thermometer records the maximum and minimum temperature achieved during a period in both clear and easy to read ºC and ºF, allowing you to accurately monitor greenhouse conditions and both ends of the temperature scale.
The 21cm tall by 5.5cm wide greenhouse thermometer comes complete with a screw fixing point (screw not supplied) and two markers will clearly show how warm or cold conditions have been. The max-min thermometer will also record the current temperature and a quick press of the central reset button will bring the markers instantly back into position. With a temperature scale of -30°C to 50°C, the greenhouse Max-Min Mercury Free Thermometer is your complete greenhouse temperature data bank!
- Max-Min Mercury Free Thermometer measures 21cm H x 5.5cm W x 3cm D
- Temperature scale from -30°C to 50°C (-20°F to 120°F)
- Mercury free
- Fixing hole at top (fixings not supplied)
- Essential greenhouse growing aid
- Clear, simple to read display
- Markers record maximum and minimum temperatures over a period
- Current temperature also displayed
- Reset button returns markers to current temperature status
- Ideal for monitoring potentially damaging overnight greenhouse temperatures during early season growing
- Gives an indication of high summer temperatures - helps with planning venting and shading
What The Press Say
Product Review Thermometers - This month Joyce Russell monitors the temperature indoors and out with a range of thermometers
Good for beginners ***** A traditional model, but with a unique mercury free filling so much safer if it gets broken by enthusiastic children. I like this one very much - it does what it should with no fuss. Hang it on a nail on the wall and it will give a temperature reading that is accurate to within a degree or so. A simple push-button resets maximum and minimum values. You do have to walk to where it's mounted to look at readings, but maybe the exercise is no bad thing. Good for a greenhouse that doesn't need constant monitoring or you can hang it on the side of a shed to give an indication of temperatures in your garden.
Electronic max/min air thermometers on test...
Best liquid max/min... We found this thermometer to be impressively accurate, with an easy-to-read centigrade scale - although the numbers on the Fahrenheit scale are rather too small. The maximum scale runs from low to high and minimum fom high to low, which could be a bit confusing initially. It is quick and easy to reset using the push button.