THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
Magnolia Dawsoniana is a broadly oval-headed deciduous tree or large shrub with horizontal to pendent scented flowers to 12cm (5in) across which are produced before the leaves.
Minimum Order Quantity is 3 Plants (any variety)
(excludes herbaceous plants where minimum order value is £50)
Magnolia Dawsoniana is a broadly oval-headed deciduous tree or large shrub with horizontal to pendent flowers to 12cm (5in) across which are produced before the leaves.
Smaller upright pale pink flowers than in some of the other Chinese species. Flowers later than M.campbellii and M.sargentiana robusta types.
Magnolias are easy to grow and relatively pest free. Once established they need the minimum of attention.
Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- MAGNOLIA dawsoniana
- Deciduous - oval, dark-green leaves to 15cm (6in) long
- Height - 15m (50ft) Spread - 10m (30ft)
- Rounded to broadly spreading
- Full Sun/Partial Shade - shelter from strong winds
- Flowers - Scented White - tinged pink inside March - April
- Flower Shape - Cup-and-saucer-shaped
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich
- Neutral to acid soil
- Supplied in 5 litre pot
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery