Link-a-Bord Kit with Insect Mesh Netting
Link-a-Bord Kits with Insect Mesh Netting are available in three popular sizes, all with 15cm deep Link-a-Bords, Insect Mesh Netting, and 64cm (25") high galvanised steel hoops to form a garden cloche, maximising the extent of the crop growth
Please Note: 1m x 1m Link-a-Bord kits is currently unavailable - stock is due late January 2017.
The Link-a-Bord Kit with Insect Mesh Netting offers a complete raised bed crop protection kit featuring a 15cm deep Link-a-Bord kit in three popular sizes, pest-busting Insect Mesh Netting and high galvanised steel hoops that form a cloche and maximise the extent of crop growth.
Secured with anchors, the hoops measure 92cm/36"Wide x 63cm/25" High and are designed to fit inside the 15cm (6") deep recycled plastic link-a-bord beds. The hoops leave a small gap around the inside of the beds so that the netting can be pegged down. The 1.35mm mesh netting fits over the hoops making an ideal combination for pest free growing vegetable growing.
- Supplied as a complete kit including link-a-bord raised beds, hoops, netting and all fixings
- Link-a-bord beds will last indefinitely - at least 20 years
- Raised Bed depth can be increased by adding one of our 15cm deep Link-a-Bord Raised Bed Kits for deep rooting crops
- Galvanised steel hoops measure 92cm/36"Wide x 63cm/25" High and are supplied complete with rigid anchors to fit inside the raised bed
- 1.35mm mesh fine Insect-Mesh Protection Netting provided
- Simple and quick to assemble
- Available in 3 sizes
- 1m x 1m bed with 2 hoops
- 1m x 2m with 2 hoops
- 1m x 3m with 3 hoops
- Hoop & Mesh Kits also available separately
- Butterfly Netting Kit and Link-a-Bord and Cloche Kits also available
We strongly recommend the 1m internal support braces not included with the kits but are available separately to prevent bowing on assemblies of 1.5m and over.
The link-a-bord kit fitted together easily and with the aid of our own heavy duty tent pegs has provided a strong sound plant bed. The hoops are strong and support the netting well. The netting would benefit from being shaped to fit the hoop system together with the provision of eyelets to prevent undue perforation of the fabric. The latter is the reason why I've given 3 bars.
the kit is very good but i had a job to the tubes into the small and large holes ihad to open the holes iwould be a good idea to taper them slghtly mr peter lawrence
What The Press Say
'Know-how - Protection Racket'
"Gardeners who lack space or are just starting out will appreciate the Link-a-Bord Crop Protection Raised Bed Kits... all Build-a-Ball, tubing and various other coverings may also be bought separately..."