Large Water Butt Pump
Turn water collected and stored in a water butt into an even more valuable commodity by pumping it to all corners of the garden with the electric and very capable Large Water Butt Pump
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Turn water, collected and stored in a water butt, into an even more valuable commodity by pumping it to all corners of the garden with the electric powered and very capable Large Water Butt Pump.
Place the 24cm high x 14.5cm diameter submersible pump into your water butt and enjoy the maximum hourly output of 2200 litres, creating enough pressure to run a hosepipe with spray gun attachment.
The large water butt pump is mains operated and has a maximum head height of 11m.
- Output 2200 ltrs/hr
- 11m max. head height
- Accepts standard 12.5mm/0.5" diameter hose pipe
- Powerful 300W motor
- 10m of mains cable
- Measures 24cm H x 14.5cm W
- Suitable for draining ponds and fountains
- Use to run hose pipes, sprinkler hoses, soaker hoses or micro irrigation systems
- Complete with Hozelock-style male connector at the top
- Maximum particle size - 4mm dia
- Will pump water 220m through a standard hosepipe from a water butt
- 40m maximum range when placed 11m in well or borehole
Nice and easy to use with standard Hozelock fittings but I havae found that unless the water is absolutely clean there is a tiresome tendency for the filter to clog up. DJ
Nice clean design. However, care is needed in operating. Initial good pumping action, quickly followed by air intake, after which no useful pumping action available. Must be totally submerged to operate effectively and therefore could be (is) a problem in draining shallow pools.
I looked for features,output,pumping height,wattage,will it cope with dirty water?What decided it? This pump will take ordinary garden hose,quite relevant when you need 50 metres and larger diameter can cost £5 metre.Ok, it will only cope with 3mm particles but not a problem,so far.