Kniphofia Bees Lemon
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
KNIPHOFIA 'Bees Lemon' commonly known as Red hot poker, Torch lily or Tritoma is a clump-forming perennial with dense narrow yellow flowers from green buds from June to September.
Due back in: Spring 2019
Minimum Order Value of £50 if your order ONLY contains Herbaceous Plants
KNIPHOFIA Bees Lemon is commonly known as Red hot poker, Torch lily or Tritoma is a clump-forming, rhizomatous perennial with dense narrow yellow flowers from green buds from June to September and attracts bees, butterflies and other insects.
Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
- Kniphofia 'Bees Lemon' (Red Hot Poker)
- Easy to Grow
- Height - 90cm (36in)
- Spread - 60cm (24in)
- Deciduous - narrow, toothed leaves
- Full Sun or Partial Shade
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus rich, preferably sandy
- Flowers June to Sept
- Supplied in a 1.5 or 2 litre pot
- Available as single or pack of 3
- Allow 7 - 14 days for delivery