Indiana Electric Heater
33cm L x 46cm H x 13cm W
If it's an efficient electric greenhouse heater you're after, look no further than the flagship Indiana Greenhouse heater; stacked with high performance features, this heater provides the answers to all greenhouse heating problems
If it's an efficient electric greenhouse heater you're after, look no further than the flagship Indiana Greenhouse heater; stacked with high performance features, this heater provides the answers to all greenhouse heating problems and although 'Indiana Wants Me' was a big 1970 hit for R Dean Taylor on both sides of the Atlantic, we're sure it'll be a case of you who wants the Indiana this time!
The Indiana electric fan heater is poistioned near roof level and as such, the top vents housed in the slim, space saving body draw in warm air leading to greatly reduced running costs. Dual flexible outlet tubes direct the warmed air exactly where you and the plants want it and the cash saved by this heater continues to pile up thanks to the high quiality capillary thermostat.
Measuring a discreet 46cm high by 33cm long and only 13cm wide, the 2kw rated Indiana heater (there's a 1kw setting too) will easily cope with greenhouses up to 12 sqm (120sq ft) in size; summer and winter settings are both provided and in summer warm air can be directed outside the greenhouse keeping plants cool.
Summer settings keep air circulating and help prevent the outbreak and spread of humidity loving diseases such as botrytis and powdery mildew and don't worry about water splashes and electricity in the greenhouse; the Indiana is spraywater proof IPx4 rated.
Like the Indiana, we're sure you'll become a big fan!
- Indiana Greenhouse Heater measures 33cm L x 46cm H x 13cm W
- Slim, space saving design
- Ideal for heating grerenhouses up to 12 sqm (120sq ft)
- Mains operated
- Exceptionally efficient
- Roof mounted so draws in already warmed air
- Dual flexible outlet tubes
- 1 and 2kw settings
- Heating and fan only settings
- Thermostatically controlled by high quality integral capillary thermostat
- 1.4m long mains lead
- Roof mounted
- Supplied with fixings and operating instructions
- IP X4 spraywater proof rating
- Thermostat range between 0 and 26 degreesC
- Keeps air flowing to help prevent damping off and powdery mildew
- Use tubes to blow warm air out of greenhouse in summer
- 35W fan output
- 135 metres cubed per hour air output
- 1m long outlet tubes
Be the first to write a review for this product.