HYDRANGEA paniculata 'Grandiflora' is a large deciduous shrub with ovate leaves and broad panicles of showy cream sterile flowers which become pink-tinged with age, flowering from late summer.
Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- HYDRANGEA paniculata 'Grandiflora'
- Height - 3 - 7m (10 - 22ft) Spread - 2.5m (8ft)
- Deciduous - large, glossy, toothed, mid-green leaves
- Tall Shrub - large flowerheads 20-20cm (8-12in) tall consisting almost entirely of sterile florets
- Large panicles of creamy white sterile flowers in summer and autumn becoming deep pink
- Full Sun/Partial Shade - needs plenty of shelter
- Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich
- Harmful if eaten - These will give you an upset tummy, so please don't eat any of these
- May cause skin allergy or irritant - Having skin or eye contact with these plants could result in an allergic reaction
- Supplied in 2 - 3 litre pot
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery
To support the Hydrangea paniculata 'Grandiflora' we recommend our Roman Garden Arch:-