Harrod Vintage Cone Wire Obelisks - Pigeon Grey
Endorsed by the RHS!
The Exclusive Pigeon Grey Cone Obelisks are manufactured in the UK using solid 10mm gauge round steel rod and are finished with an attractive sphere finial.
This product is not available to buy online, for more details please contact us...
The Exclusive Pigeon Grey Cone Obelisks are manufactured in the UK using solid 10mm gauge round steel rod and are finished with an attractive sphere finial. The obelisks are made using a much greater volume of steel than equivalent designs to ensure years of life without the worry of structural failure caused by corrosion which can often be the case with inferior thin walled steel rod products.
The Vintage Cone obelisks are supplied powder coated Pigeon Grey for a long lasting weatherproof finish and come with a 10 Year Structural Guarantee. The attractive pigeon grey colour looks stunning in both contemporary and traditional gardens providing strong support for climbing plants, great to use in pots and very effective when used in pairs.
The cone obelisks are available in 2 sizes - the Large measures 1.58m/5ft 2" High x 0.39m/1ft 3" Diameter and the Extra Large measures 2.08m/6ft 10" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter.
- Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Exclusive Pigeon Grey finish
- Large Measures 1.58m/5ft 2" High x 0.39m/1ft 3" Wide
- Extra Large measures 2.08m/6ft 10" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter
- 10mm gauge round steel rods - double the thickness of many similar designs
- Topped with a sphere finial
- Ideal for climbing plants and roses
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers - akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum