Harrod Roman Door Canopy
Proud to be Endorsed by the RHS
Our Roman Door Canopies will look stunning over external doors, with the timeless curve of the Roman Arch reaching over the top of the door and full length side panels extending to the floor, perfect for climbing plants to weave their way up and over the doorway
Draped in fragrant climbing flowers, the Harrod Roman Door Canopy will create immediate impact to the entrance of your home whilst serving the practical purpose of offering the doorway shade in the summer or shelter in the winter.
The Roman Door Canopy is available in 2 widths, 1.2m and 1.5m, and is made to the same exacting standards as our best selling Roman Garden Arch. Using the highest quality square steel section this creates a robust structure which carries a 10 year guarantee. The galvanised steel framework is powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The Door Canopies include the canopy roof and one piece fully welded side screens that attach either side. Our durable, long lasting steel reinforced connectors provide ultimate stability and they fit inside the framework for a flush and neat finish. The stainless steel bolt fixings have a discreet black coating.
The wall mounting of the Roman Canopy is via partially hidden stainless steel screws and rawl plug fixings that are supplied as standard with full mounting instructions provided.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 2 widths - 1.2m Wide / 1.5m Wide
- 1.2m Wide measures 2.55m High overall - Height to start of canopy 1.66m - Depth of Canopy 0.6m - Depth of Legs 0.31m
- 1.5m Wide measures 2.7m High overall - Height to start of canopy 1.66m - Depth of Canopy 0.6m - Depth of Legs 0.31m
- Made using extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel sections
- Galvanised and powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish
- Canopy kit includes canopy roof and fully welded side screens
- Long lasting steel reinforced connectors
- Stainless steel bolt fixings have discreet black coating
- Wall mounted via partially hidden stainless steel screws and rawl plug fixings supplied
- Full mounting instructions provided
MADE TO MEASURE
If you can't see the size of canopy that you are looking for we can design a made to measure canopy to fit your doorway, we can also make wider canopy tops available to suit patio and french doors.
I purchased this to frame my utility door more than anything, but have recently added some climbing roses to the sides and it looks stunning. A real focal point, to which I will add some outdoor lights nearer the festive season. It gives a real vintage classic feel, and I may even purchase another of these for my back door!