Harrod Linked Vintage Wire Arches - Rust
Proud to be Endorsed by the RHS
Harrod Linked Vintage Wire Arches in Natural Rust will be a stunning focal point in the garden with the linked garden arches creating a beautiful scented walkway when clothed with fragrant and colourful climbers
Harrod Linked Vintage Wire Arches in Natural Rust will be a stunning focal point in the garden with the linked garden arches creating a beautiful scented walkway when clothed with fragrant and colourful climbers.
The Linked Arch Kits include 2, 3 or 4 Vintage Wire Arches along with 3 linking bars (top and each side) and a substantial galvanised wire and gripple tensioning system to create the finished linked arch tunnel. The arches are positioned 1.5m apart with 2 linked arches creating a 2.5m run, 3 linked arches a 4.5m run and 4 linked arches a 6.5m run.
The Linked Garden Arches are RHS endorsed and have been designed and manufactured by us in the UK using high strength UK sourced soild steel rod - 12mm diameter for the uprights and curved rails; 10mm for the cross linked hortizontals. The rods are connected with precision turned solid steel joiners which lock sections in place with stainless steel screws. The steel rod is supplied in plain steel which quickly develops an even rust patina.
The Wire Garden Arches can be secured in place with our optional ground anchor kits which give substantial reinforcement 40cm below the ground.
- Exclusive - Designed and made by us in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee (excludes surface corrosion)
- Solid steel rod construction - 12mm diameter for uprights and curved rods, 10mm for horizontals
- Precision turned steel joiners lock rods in place with stainless steel screws
- Natural Rust finish - supplied as plain steel rod which develops a rust patina over time
- Available as sets of 2, 3 & 4 linked arches - 1.5m spacing between arches
- 2 linked arches make a 2.5m run
- 3 linked arches make a 4.5m run
- 4 linked arches make a 6.5m run
- Available in 1.2m, 1.5m & 2m widths
- 1.2m wide arches measure 2.21m high above ground and 0.5m deep
- 1.5m wide arches measure 2.36m high above ground and 0.5m deep
- 2.0m wide arches measure 2.61m high above ground and 0.5m deep
- Arches linked by 3 rods and galvanised steel wire secured with gripple tensioners
- Linked arches are ideal for supporting climbers
- Optional anchor packs available separately
- Matt Black finish also available