Grow though Plant Support Rings will keep even the biggest, heaviest blooms like peonies heads held high with the help of the sturdy grids will keep blossoms separated.
Available in numerous sizes of wire mesh rings and removable support legs, just set up early on the ground when plants are young, then raise them to allow the plant to grow through the grid and make it disappear as they thrive. Each set consists of 2 rings and 6 legs that are manufactured from steel wire and coated with discreet, durable green plastic.
- Available in 2 sizes and 2 heights to suit a range of plants
- Rings and legs are manufactured from steel wire
- Coated with green plastic, allowing them to blend into the garden and eventually disappear under the plant as it thrives.
- Each pack consists of 2 Grow Through Ring Supports
- When choosing your size of support please note the first measurement in the list refers to the diameter of the ring and the second measurement refers to the height of the legs
I purchased two supports for my peonies which give huge blooms but always collapse in a heap. Hopefully these supports will do the job. Bit of a puzzle assembling the supports but once constructed simple to position around the plants.
Very pleased with these grow-through supports which look good in the garden even before the plants have grown to full height. Will be ordering more in different sizes in the future.
I ordered two plant supports which arrived on time. They were exactly what I needed for my peonies. Now, a few weeks on they have done their job admirably, holding my peonies up, even after the blooms have opened (which is when the stems topple due to the weight of the bloom). No problems this year except for the extra plant that has appeared, so will have to order another support before next year. This is the first time I have used Harrod Horticultural, but it will not be the last!