Garden Seed Organiser
Was £12.95 - Now £9.95
This Garden Seed Organiser allows you to regain control of your potting shed and file your seed packets under the month you intend sowing them - no more rummaging around the shed or greenhouse looking for half-used packets!
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
This very helpful Garden Seed Organiser allows you to regain control of your potting shed and file your seed packets under the month you intend sowing them - no more rummaging around the shed or greenhouse looking for half-used packets year after year!
The seed organiser consists of a robust plastic frame featuring 12 pockets and corresponding monthly panels for secure and accurate seed packet storage and there's a tray along the bottom for keeping the marking pencil, 10 plant marking labels and plastic dibber included in the kit to hand too. Expect to store up to 12 packets of seeds in each monthly pocket and if you find you've got a few barren sowing months, the pockets can be utilised to house reminders and plans of other gardening projects. The Garden Seed Organiser measures 51cm wide, is 68.5cm wide and 7.5cm deep (20" x 27" x 3"), is supplied with two screws for mounting to a potting shed wall and should be placed out of direct sunlight to protect both the organiser and the seeds.
- Garden Seed Organiser measures 51cm W x 68.5cm H x 7.5cm D(20" x 27" x 3")
- Manufactured from high grade plastic
- Features 12 monthly pockets for holding seed packets
- Each pocket holds up to 12 packets of seeds 3.5cm (1½") deep pockets
- Seeds placed in relevant pocket for monthly sowing
- Move packets onto next month for reminder of succession sowing
- Use blank sowing month pockets to store ideas, plans and general garden reminders
- Keeps all seeds organised, safe and in one place
- Lower storage tray for pencils, labels etc
- Organiser comes complete with 12 monthly label cards, pencil, dibber and 10 x plant labels
- Fixings (2 x screws) also included
- Ideal for any potting shed or greenhouse
- Wall mounted
- Place out of direct sunlight to prevent seeds perishing
- Great gift idea for the gardener
Easy to use - get find seeds quickly with the monthly reminder
A brilliant product. I kept my seed packets in a tin which meant I was constantly searching through to find those needing sowing at that time. At a glance I can see where I am. If conditions are not right I can move the seed packets on to the next month. I also like to be organised. Plus it looks very attractive on the wall of my new potting shed!
What The Press Say
In the Garden Shed
"This useful seed organiser allows you to sort your seed packets by the month you intend to sow them. This will save lots of time sorting through the packets looking for particular seeds and also remind you when certain crops need to be sown."
Tried And Tested with Julia Heaton
It's easy to loose track of seed packets and before you know it the time to sow has been and gone.. Worse still the seeds could be out of date. There are lots of organisers on the market but this one from Harrod Horticultural will not only get you back on track but also help you stay there as seeds are easy to see and accessible.