Designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the hoops are ideal for creating cloches, small poly tunnels and giving plenty of growing height (over 1m in the case of the larger hoops). Available in five sizes which will span raised beds or plant rows as small as 48cm/19" wide right up to 168cm/66".
We also offer mounting brackets (available separately) to use the hoops in raised beds above the soil or simply push the hoop straight into the ground. If additional and rigid support is required (it might be windy at the allotment), turn to our heavy-duty steel ground anchors (available separately). Anchors are supplied in sets of 2 (for a single hoop), 6 (for 3 hoops) and 12 (for 6 hoops).
Our new Hoop Linking Rods have been designed to add extra rigidity, clipping easily to the hoops and also to add additional support for netting when creating a cloche tunnel.
Enjoy savings up to £12 with our Extra Value Hoop Packs - all sizes of hoops are available individually or in sets of 3 and 6 - Ground Anchors (Available Separately) are sold in pairs or packs of 6 and packs of 12.
- High Top Hoops available in 5 different sizes
- Ideal for all aspects of gardening and plant protection
- Manufactured from galvanised tubular steel - 19mm diameter / 0.9mm wall thickness
- Ideal for creating cloches on open ground
- Extra wide high top shape maximises crop growth
- All sizes of hoops available separately or in Extra Value 3 and 6 hoop packs
- Optional ground anchors available to give rigid support
- Optional mounting brackets available to attach to a raised bed
- Designed and manufactured in-house
- Cover with your choice of netting from our extensive Garden & Plant Netting range