Manufactured from galvanised steel tubing, the 50cm and 80cm long hoop extension poles also help anchor the existing hoop once inserted the recommended 30cm into the soil.
- Available in 50cm and 80cm lengths
- Packs for 1, 2 3 and 6 hoops available
- Manufactured from 19mm tubular galvanised steel
- Will fit our range of high top hoops
- Double up as a ground anchor for hoops
- Swaged so just slip into base of existing hoops
- Recommend 30cm of extension pole is inserted into ground
- Ideal for taller growing crops such as brussel sprouts
I ordered the aluminium hoops and mesh for my garden and later the extension kit. Both were delivered promptly and I am very pleased with the quality of the items.
My tomato plants had outgrown their cloche, and hoop extensions were the perfect answer. Suddenly they had the height they needed, without the expense of taller hoops. Quality is never cheap, but these are really sturdy, like the hoops, will last for ever and take up much less space when not in use. They came very quickly and expertly packed. Thanks, Harrod Horticultural, these were just what I wanted.