FIGO Frame Connectors
The incredibly flexible FIGO Frame Connectors provide traditional garden plant support stakes such as bamboo canes with the inspiration to do something different - and you'll be amazed just how versatile canes and aluminium tubing can become with a helping hand from these durable joints!...More information
The incredibly flexible FIGO Frame Connectors provide traditional garden plant support stakes such as bamboo canes with the inspiration to do something different - and you'll be amazed just how versatile canes and aluminium tubing can become with a helping hand from these durable joints!
Manufactured from an ethylene propylene-based material, the distinctive, rubbery, bright green connectors will accept canes and tubes ranging from 8mm to 16mm and hold them firmly and securely in place at any angle - giving your imagination a chance to run riot as you create cloches, cold frames, plant protection cages, wigwams, obelisks, bean frames and all sorts of garden plant support configurations and structures!
No tools are required and you'll find garden frames constructed with these cane-connecting joints have improved resistance to wind and weather due to their flexibility; a 3 year manufacturer's guarantee will give you additional reassurance, along with the connectors' resistance to heat and harsh weather.
For even greater flexibility, we're supplying the FIGO Frame Connectors in both three or four-way versions (three-way FIGOs are great for forming corners whilst the four-way model makes a great intermediate connector) and if you need both types, our 10 Box (consisting of 6 x three-way and 4 x four-way) is on hand to help.
There's no more fiddling with string or awkwardly tying in with these extraordinary FIGO plant support frame connectors, so set those canes free and enjoy the results!
- FIGO Frame Connectors available in 3-Way or 4-Way versions
- 10 Box (6 x 3-Way and 4 x 4-Way connectors) also available
- Connectors accept bamboo canes or aluminium tubing with a diameter of between 8-16mm
- Rubberised connectors hold canes/tubing very firmly in place
- Connectors will bend to any angle - ideal for creating corners
- Use to build wigwams, obelisks, crop protection cages, cloches etc
- No tools required - just push canes into connector
- Much easier than tying in or making joints with string and twine
- Added flexibility of structure helps withstand wind and weather conditions
- FIGO Frame Connectors are heat and weather resistant
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Ideal for creating children's tents, covers and wigwams
What The Press Say
What to Buy - Bean Frames
Manufactured from an ethythene propylene-based material, these connectors will take canes and tubing from 8mm to 16mm, enabling a range of support structures. KG Verdict **** star - These are strong but flexible, providing a firm grip to inserted canes. Durable, so can be used year on year for horizontal, vertical and diagonal connections.