EM Organic Liquid Vegetable Plant Feed
This completely organic EM Liquid Feeds for vegetable plants bring together key micro-organisms and substances which help to protect agaianst pests and diseases whilst fertilising and boosting the general health of plants
Packaged like wine in a box and equally as palatable to fruit trees, bushes and vegetable plants, these completely organic EM Liquid Feeds bring together all the best micro-organisms and substances nature can muster to form a potent barrier against pests and diseases, whilst seriously fertilising and boosting the general health of your plants at the same time.
Containing the same highly impressive formula which makes our other EM products so effective, the 2 litre vacuum sealed and boxed bags of EM liquid (there's even a fitted tap to drain off every last valuable drop) can be diluted to cover 100m² and diluting 50mls in 5 litres of water will cover 10m².
Continued use of the EM liquid feeds should see improved resistance to pests and diseases and the preventative spraying of vegetable liquid feeds (start early in the season for best results) will help form a natural barrier to pests. EM liquid feeds have a 12 month shelf life.
- EM Liquid Feed available for vegetables
- Use vegetable EM liquid feed to boost performance of all veg, especially brassicas
- Apply as a foliar spray with a knapsack sprayer
- Supplied in vacuum sealed and boxed 2 litre packages
- Tap fitted to bag
- Contains a mix of effective micro-organisms, beneficial microbes and naturally occurring acids and enzymes
- Completely organic
- Use to boost yields and general plant health
- Can be used as a compost heap accelerant
- Apply to soil to improve soil structure
- 2 litres is diluted to cover 100m²
- Dilute 50mls in 5 litres of water to cover 10m²
- 12 months shelf life
- Protects leaf surfaces from pests and diseases
- Kills insect eggs by dissolving outer sheath
- Use as a preventative spray from February onwards
- Spray weekly during growing season