Edamame Bean (10 plants) Organic
Edamame Beans are delicious little beans that are easy and fast to grow, can be cooked in their pods and are a superfood bean rich in vitamins, minerals and full of protein.
Due back in: April 2019
Edamame Beans are delicious little beans that are easy and fast to grow, can be cooked in their pods, a superfood bean rich in vitamins, minerals and full of protein. You must cook edamame beans before eating, boil, stir fry or steam and add to salads and veggie dishes.
Can be grown in pots and containers, grow bags and raised beds but they will need a support frame to climb. Beans are perfect for a sunny, well-drained spot. They prefer to grow in moist, fertile soil in a sheltered location away from strong winds. Avoid growing beans in very wet soils.
If your plants arrive while it’s still a bit chilly in April/early May, it’s worth planting them in pots and popping them in the greenhouse or on a windowsill until it warms up a bit.
- Edamame Organic Beans
- Prefer a well-drained sunny spot
- Water well and regularly and don’t let them dry out
- Harvest beans regularly to encourage growth of new beans
- Supplied bare-rooted at approx. 15-25cm H
- Bean plants are supplied in a pack of 10
- Delivered from late April to July