The Duato Ironstone pot is perfect for those looking for a hard wearing planter that has classic styling. These heavy duty pots are made from salt glazed clay and fired to temperatures in excess of 1000 degrees centigrade.
All Ironstone pots are hand-made using all natural materials and given a bronze weather beaten finish to make striking and unique planters that are practically indestructible.
Perfect for those looking for weight and strength and a truly original planter for a specimen plant. Please note that these planters are extremely heavy.
Ironstone pots are delivered on pallets to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be lifted from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks and placed in the first convenient, safe location.
Please Note - there is an additional surcharge for deliveries for Scotland, Wales and Cornwall - Please Call 0333 400 1444 for a carriage quote.
- Duato Ironstone Pot
- Hand-made using natural materials
- Beautiful, rustic weather-beaten finish
- Slight variations in colour, texture and size may occur
- Drainage holes make for perfect planting
- Pots are individually hand-crafted so all sizes are approximate
- External measurements at top of pot approx. 94cm x 94cm x 80cm High
- Weight 92kg
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery