Cuttings Tube Set
Tube 7cm D x 1.7cm Dia Stand 19cm L x 9.5cm W x 8cm H
Propagate the old fashioned way with this stylish Cuttings Tube Set and raise plants from cuttings in the eight glass phials, securely held in position by the cast iron decorative antique-finished frame
Propagate the old fashioned way with this stylish Cuttings Tube Set and raise plants from cuttings in the eight glass phials, securely held in position by the cast iron frame.
A wonderful present for any green-fingered friend or relative, the cuttings set will also help you save a fortune on new plants as shoots and cuttings placed in water in the 7cm deep by 1.7cm diameter glasses will soon develop roots and can then be planted up or outside into beds and borders, providing you with new herbaceous plants and even vegetables in only a week or two. Suitable for propagating offsets, soft cuttings and even rooting unwanted tomato sideshoots, the Cuttings Tube Set is sure to be a real potting shed favourite. Decorative antique-finished frame measures 19cm in length, is 9.5cm wide and stands 8cm in height.
- Cuttings Tube Set consists of 8 glass phials and a decorative cast iron frame
- Quick, clean and very simple way of rooting soft cuttings and offsets
- Each glass tube measures 7cm D x 1.7cm diameter
- Antique-finish frame is 19cm L x 9.5cm W x 8cm H
- Simply fill tubes with water and insert cuttings
- Roots will appear after a few days and cuttings can be planted out or potted on
- Educational for children
- Save on buying new plants
- Ideal gift for the serious gardener
- Doubles up as mini vases for herbs and cut flowers
- Looks great both in the house and the potting shed
This time the product was bought as a gift, but we had previously purchased the same item, which we found well made and easy to use and produced very healthy plants.