Campanula persicifolia Alba - Clustered Bellflower
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
Campanula persicifolia Alba or clustered bellflower is a hardy, herbaceous perennial that produces dense, terminal clusters of tubular-bell-shaped white flowers
Minimum Order Value of £50 if your order ONLY contains Herbaceous Plants
Campanula persicifolia Alba or clustered bellflower is a hardy, herbaceous perennial that produces dense, terminal clusters of tubular-bell-shaped white flowers. It will make a fantastic addition to a herbaceous border.
This pretty Campanula plant is a form of native bellflower that can grow up to 60cm high with indefinite spread. The nectar and pollen from the flowers are attractve to insects making it a great plant to encourage wildlife into the garden.
Buy set of 3 plants for Great Savings!
- Campanula persicifolia Alba - clustered bellflower
- Available as single plants and set of 3 plants
- Produces white bell shaped flowers
- Flowers May-June
- Cut back after flowering to encourage a second flush
- Very hardy, can withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
- Height - 60cm (24in)
- Spread - indefinite
- Watch out for slugs and snails
- Full sun or partial shade in a fertile, moist, well-drained soil - Neutral to Alkaline
- Supplied in 1.5-2 Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery