CAMELLIA Japonica Margaret Davis is a beautiful tall upright, acid loving evergreen shrub, bearing ruffled flowers from late winter to early spring with creamy-white petals edged with pink.
Grow in fertile acid or neutral soils, rich in organic matter with a mulch of bark chips or other organic material. Will make a stunning feature in borders for much needed winter colour.
Position in a site sheltered from cold, dry winds and early morning sun as buds and flowers may be damaged by cold winds and late frosts.
Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Camellia Japonica Margaret Davis
- Bicolor Flower - white with pink picotee edge
- Mass mixed irregular petals, with or without stamens
- Flowers February to April
- Prefers fertile moist well-drained acid soil
- Height - 5m (15ft) Spread - 4m (12ft)
- Supplied as singles or packs of 3 and 5
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery