Our Boot Scraper & Jack is a practical and stylish addition to the home, designed to easily scrape mud from your boots and remove even stubborn boots easily with the incorporated boot jack.
Ideal for the boot room, porch or utility, the boot scraper and jack is made using high quality solid steel rod 10mm thick for the main uprights and 8mm thick for the bottom surround. These are then high temperature powder coated in either Anthracite Grey or Matt Black for a long lasting finish, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
This carefully designed boot scraper station incorporates a ball finial to hold for balance and the integral lip plate on the boot jack provides extra stability during use. Measuring 73cm high, the boot scraper allows you to clean your boots and remove them without bending.
- Boot Scraper & Jack - Designed and Made in the UK by Us
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Clever multi-functional design
- 10mm thick solid steel rod for uprights
- 8mm thick solid steel rod for bottom surround
- Features top and bottom scraper blade - lower blade has a cut out for the heel rib which can be found on some styles of boot
- Really useful side cleaning nibs for cleaning between sole and boot upper
- Anthracite Grey or Matt Black colours available - images show boot scraper in Anthracite Grey finish
- High temperature powder coated finish
- Scraper to clean mud from boots
- Jack to easily remove even stubborn boots
- Ball finial to hold for balance
- 35cm Deep x 23cm Wide x 73cm High
- Stylish and practical addition to porch, boot room or utility
Be the first to write a review for this product.