Once these Anti Mole Bulbs are planted to a depth of 2"- 3" using the special planting tool, they secrete a smell that humans can't detect but forces moles to stay away or move on without resorting to pesticides or poison. The planting tool is available separately or with the bulbs as an Extra Value Offer!
- One pot of bulbs will cover 500sqm
- 10 bulbs per pot
- Scent continues to repel for between 2 to 5 years
- Bulbs and planter available separately
- Plant bulbs before frosts
- Planting distance between the bulbs 8m (9 yds)
- Planting depth 5-8 cm (2-3in)
- Bulbs produce small green shoot with yellow flower - simply mow off when cutting lawn
Extra Value Offer - Buy Bulbs and Planter Together and Save £5
I was sceptical about these little bulbs, but it would appear they really do work! We planted them a month ago and so far no more moles. The first thing we noticed about them was the smell (even the postman commented on it!). We even found putting the empty box in the greenhouse keeps pests at bay, an added bonus. As our garden is large we will buy some more to fully protect the perimeter.
Mole bulbs were really great, once planted moles went to farmers field where they came from. Thankyou