Please Note: Anti Mole Bulb Planter Only now available
Once Anti Mole Bulbs are planted to a depth of 2"- 3" using the special planting tool, they secrete a smell that humans can't detect but forces moles to stay away or move on without resorting to pesticides or poison.
- Bulb Planter only now available
- Plant bulbs before frosts
- Planting distance between the bulbs 8m (9 yds)
- Planting depth 5-8 cm (2-3in)
- Bulbs produce small green shoot with yellow flower - simply mow off when cutting lawn
I was sceptical about these little bulbs, but it would appear they really do work! We planted them a month ago and so far no more moles. The first thing we noticed about them was the smell (even the postman commented on it!). We even found putting the empty box in the greenhouse keeps pests at bay, an added bonus. As our garden is large we will buy some more to fully protect the perimeter.
Mole bulbs were really great, once planted moles went to farmers field where they came from. Thankyou