Agapanthus Windsor Grey
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
Agapanthus Windsor Grey is commonly known as African blue lily, Lily-of-the-Nile or Love flower is a clump-forming deciduous perennial that produces trumpet-shaped white to soft violet ageing to pink flowers.
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Agapanthus Windsor Grey is commonly known as African blue lily, Lily-of-the-Nile or Love flower is a clump-forming perennial. It produces trumpet-shaped white to soft violet ageing to pink flowers 2.5-5cm (1-2in) long in rounded umbels 15-30cm (6-12in) across with strap-shaped leaves to 30cm (12in) or more long.
Hardy throughout most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in very harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F) - mulch for winter in cold areas and bring pots into shelter.
Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants may be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
- Agapanthus Winsor Grey (African Blue Lily, Lily-of-the-Nile)
- Deciduous - large, strap-like leaves to 30cm (12in) or more
- Produces trumpet-shaped white to soft lilac ageing to pink flowers
- Excellent plants for large containers
- Height - 90cm (36in)
- Spread - 45cm (18in)
- Plant in Full Sun
- Prefers fertile, moist well-drained soil
- Loam based compost (JI No. 3) for containers
- Flowers August to October
- Supplied in packs of 1, 3 and 10
- Allow 7 - 14 days for delivery