PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
These Organic Uchiki Kuri squash plants are supplied bare-rooted with an approximate height of 10-20cm. A very early to mature squash variety with superb storage characteristics.
Each plant forms three to five small pumpkin-like fruits with a bright orange red colour. If planting out in the early part of the season it is advised to cover with fleece or cloches.
- Organic Uchiki Kuri Squash Plants
- Pack of 3 healthy growing plants
- Supplied bare-rooted
- Approx. height 10-20cm
- Each plant forms 3-5 small fruits averaging 1.5kg
- Golden flesh with a sweet nutty flavour
- Early to mature - good to store
- Cover with fleece or cloches when planting out early in the season
- Grown pesticide free
Please Note: Due to postage charges incurred we require a minimum order of 3 separate packs of plants on all orders of vegetable plants.