Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater
13cm H x 21cm dia
The Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater needs no electricity, is simple to operate and economical to run and will keep a greenhouse up to 2m² free of frost, this model from the new generation of paraffin heaters will run for 10 days between filling thanks to the 1.7 litre tank
The Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater needs no electricity, is simple to operate and economical to run and will keep a cold frame or area of your greenhouse up to 2m² free of frost and this model from the new generation of paraffin heaters will run for 10 days between filling thanks to the 1.7 litre tank.
The Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater measures a mere 13cm in height (diameter is 21cm) and the single burner with made-to-last, extra long 30cm + wick will generate enough to heat to keep your valuable greenhouse plants safe during winter, early and late season growing and will also fight off damaging late frosts in cold frames. Ideal for use in a partioned area of a greenhouse use our bubble insulation to make heat retaining curtains, the compact but powerful Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater is the answer to your small scale heating problems.
- Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater measures 13cm H x 21cm dia
- Clean heater - does not produce soot.
- Paraffin operated
- 1.7 litre capacity tank
- 10 day burning time
- Keeps an area up to 2m² frost free
- Ideal for cold frame use
- Pefect for small greenhouses, growing frames or partioned 'hot' areas of larger greenhouses
- Enriches air with CO² to boost plant growth
- Extra long 30cm+ wick
- Ideal for greenhouses with no mains electricity
- Place on a firm, flat, non-flammable and heat resistant surface
- Keep minimum distance of 30cm away from flammable objects
- Not suitable for use in orchid or cactus greenhouses
- Ensure adequate ventilation
- Only use with paraffin
- Fuel consumption 0.0069 litre per hour
- Economical to run
- Full operating instructions provided
We know how easily instructions can be lost and - especially in the case of gardening products - damaged or ruined, so we've provided a copy of the Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater for you to download (left). The version is in the form of a 0.75MB downloadable PDF.
What The Press Say
Grow Your Own Magazine - November 201201/11/2012
Pick of the Crop
Warmax Paraffin Antifrost Heater - Keep areas up to 2sqm free from frost with this compact paraffin heater. Measuring just 13cm in height and 21cm in diameter, it's ideal for use in cold frames or partitioned areas of a greenhouse. Its single burner is teamed with a made-to-last, extra-long 30cm+ wick and the 1.7 litre tank allows 10 days between filling.