The Original Growpots
The Original Growpots have been designed for raising crops in growbags - such as tomatoes, peppers, chillies, courgettes, aubergines and strawberries - but shouldn't be pigeon-holed as a greenhouse-only growing aid as they're equally at home in raised beds or on open soil
The Original Growpots have been designed for raising crops in growbags - such as tomatoes, peppers, chillies, courgettes, aubergines and strawberries - but shouldn't be pigeon-holed as a greenhouse-only growing aid as they're equally at home in raised beds or on open soil.
This original grow pot system comes complete with a serrated base so neat planting holes can be piereced through the plastic cover of the growbag. Proven to give excellent growing results, thanks to the 20cm diameter double ring system which encourages two sets of roots to grow (feeding and watering) and adding an extra growbag gives the roots even more soil to explore. Your plants will also enjoy the easy and accurate watering - the outer ring holds up to 4 pints of water - and feeding afforded by the grow pots and their robust construction means they'll be around season after season.
Save £2 when you buy two standard packs!
- Original Growpots available in two pack options
- Standard pack is ideal for tomatoes (3 pack)
- Special Offer Pack Twin Pack - 2 x Standard Packs (6 grow pots)
- Each grow pot has a 20cm diameter
- Inner pot allows for liquid feeding
- Outer trough enables accurate visual watering to take place
- Watering ring has a 4 pint capacity
- Serrated base for neat and accurate cutting of planting holes
- Drastically reduces the potential for slug and other pest damage to your crops
- Extremely accurate watering and liquid feeding is made simple
- Obtain larger fruit with ease
- Use in growbags, planters and open soil
- Ideal for raised bed use
- Used with great success in our project
- Add a second growbag and provide extra soil for roots to explore for bigger plants and higher yields
- Perfect for year after year use
this is very good only problem is when you transfer from one pot to this one as soil spils over into water channel and is hard to get out but will buy more as it saves so much time
These are much easier to use than the model I bought last year. The cutting area is all the way round and although I still had to use scissors to actually cut the growbag, the pots fitted straight in and there was no messing about with the tiny watering prong holes to anchor it. Can I swap these new ones for my old ones please?