Discerning gardeners can garden in style, with this gorgeous but very practical Sophie Conran tool bag. This charming gardening accessory is available in Blue and Grey and very much reflects Sophie’s signature style - classic, but with subtle contemporary design touches.
The perfect size for gardening – not too heavy and bulky to carry as you garden, even when fully loaded. A large central compartment easily holds all the larger items, while exterior pockets are useful for those favourite indispensable hand tools.
An elastic restraining strap above the pockets keep tools firmly in position with no risk of dropping out as you move around the garden. Riveted handles in contrast cotton webbing add a touch of design style as well as strength. The whole tool bag is easy to keep looking smart, with a wipe-clean coating and mesh inserts in the pockets for easy cleaning.
The timeless stripe design of the 100% cotton heavyweight ticking fabric is an enduring favourite, perfectly complementing the unfussy, practical design of this handy tool bag.
You may also be interested in our matching Sophie Conran waist apron and garden kneeler.
- Stylish, practical Gardener’s Tool Bag
- Roomy interior with wipe clean lining
- Made from 100% cotton heavyweight ticking stripe fabric with a water-resistant coating
- 8 external pockets
- An elastic restraining strap above the pockets keeps any tools firmly in place and prevents them falling out
- Brown cotton webbing riveted handles add strength and style
- Good shape – stands firmly on the ground
- Approximate size: 30cm L x 15cm W x 20cm D
- Not too bulky or heavy for carrying around the garden even when fully loaded
- Designed by Sophie Conran in association with Burgon and Ball Ltd
- A hard working and durable bag for the gardener which should serve them well for years
- As featured in The English Garden Magazine
- Available in Blue and Grey
Be the first to write a review for this product.