Semi Circular Steel Log Store
The Exclusive Harrod Semi Circular Steel Log Holder is designed and manufactured by us in the UK and has a 10 year structural guarantee. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, this stunning log holder makes a stylish feature of your firewood.
Made by us in the UK
The Exclusive Harrod Semi Circular Steel Log Holder is designed and manufactured by us in the UK and has a 10 year structural guarantee. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, this stunning log holder makes a stylish feature of your firewood. There is an optional steel cover shelf for extra rain protection or storage.
The Semi Circular Log Holder has been carefully crafted from 25mm box section steel which is then high temperature powder coated in textured matt black giving the log holder a premium hardwearing finish.
- Manufactured from 25mm Pre-galvanised Steel box section
- Premium quality finish, high temperature powder coated textured matt black
- Quality assurance with 10 year structural guarantee
- Hardwearing protection for inside or outside use
- Floor mounted powder coated steel cradle integral to design
- U shape allows natural structure for stacking logs
- Self-assembly with instructions
- Optional version with 1.2mm pre-galvanised steel cover with safety folded front/back lip for extra rain protection
- Cover can be used as shelf over logs
- Suitable for over 20cm long logs
- 120cm Wide x 71cm High x 21cm Deep
- Weighs approx. 7.5kg / 10.7kg with shelf
- Makes a stunning feature inside or outside the home
We bought this to use outside with logs for the fire basket. It looks neat and attractive and as we use relatively short logs the size is just right. It was easy to assemble.
Although not actually used yet I get the distinct impression it could be top heavy and prone to over balance as it has a fairly narrow base. Before I use it I will probably have to cut my logs to a shorter length to accommodate the narrow frame.. Maybe I'm over cautious, time will tell.
Many thanks for your product review. We have been advised by our design team that providing the log store is placed on a flat floor - in testing when loaded it was found to be sufficiently stable.
To be fair, the store looks amazing on site and holds a week's worth of logs. We live on the Isle f Man and often getting items posted over can be an utter pain however this was never an issues, it was a couple of quid more and it arrived dead on time within days. Easy to assemble, great customer service. I don't write reviews often but fair play to tis team and their products, you go it right.