Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine
Roughly translated into a tomato press, this highly efficient, tomato-red Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine originates from Italy - a country which knows more than a little bit about tomatoes, cooking and sauces
Roughly translated into a tomato press, this highly efficient, tomato-red Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine originates from Italy - a country which knows more than a little bit about tomatoes, cooking and sauces!
The polypropylene body and nylon-made roller and handle of the Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine, along with a little assistance from the stainless steel mesh, make short work of pulping tomatoes - you can get through around 50kg in an hour - and removes the skin and seeds from the flesh in the process, resulting in smooth, rich tomato sauce for your pasta dishes and other meals.
A suction base helps prevent messy accidents and with many gardeners using easy-to-grow tomatoes as their way into home fruit and vegetable production, the diswasher-safe, simple to use, lightweight and easy to clean and very effective Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine will prove extremely popular when you've got too many toms to deal with!
The Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine is manufactured in Italy from non-toxic, food-safe materials, carries a 1 year guarantee and full instructions are provided on the packaging. Measures 23cm in height, has a 16cm x 15.5cm sized hopper and comes complete with a 20cm square passata collection bowl. Say buon giorno to tasty tomato sauces and ciao to wasted toms!
- Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine measures 23cm H
- Hopper is 16cm x 15.5cm
- Presses up to 50kg of tomatoes per hour
- Removes skin and pips from fruit leaving a smooth, rich sauce
- Food-safe polypropylene and nylon construction
- Stainless steel sieve section
- Rubberised non-slip suction base
- Dishwasher safe
- Simple to operate and clean
- Complete with 20cm square white polypropylene passata collection bowl
- Also suitable for removing pips and pith from citrus fruits
- Use with almost any seed fruit including blackberries and grapes
- Easier and far quicker than a sieve
- Full instructions printed on flaps of box lid
- Made in Italy
- Spare parts for the Rigamonti Passa Pomodori Passata Machine are available - please contact our Customer Services Department or call us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for full details
Great, so easy to use and does exactly what it says
Just like my review on the runner bean slicer, I decided that this year I would make my life easier by buying products to cut down the time I usually spend preparing all the veg for the freeze. Lets face it, our veg can be like buses, they all appear together. I have been practicing with shop brought tomatoes (cheap ones from Sainsbury's) and have now got the hang of it. I make tomato soup and found it fiddly getting the tomato skins off and then having to strain the pips out. This machine does
This is the third Passatutto I've bought, this time as a wedding present for my niece and her intended for August 2013 - that's how much I know they'll love it, especially as Tim does most of the cooking. I cannot praise this tool highly enough. It's great for making everything that would normally have to be laboriously sieved, and the bits don't take too much washing up - honest! A lovely piece of kit, made from lovely tactile plastic. Wouldn't be without it!